Ah! It's been awhile, hasn't it? Somehow a couple days break turned into a month!
Welcome to my new followers! It's always nice to find a few new faces that have joined in the singing.
The lovely Magie at Teacups and Bunting nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! She is so sweet and her blog is one of my favorites. Pay her a visit if you haven't yet.
It's been so long! There are a few rules. Instead of listing fifteen blogs, I'll point you toward the "Inspiring Voices" down to the right on my sidebar. These are my (nearly fifteen) favorite reads. I'm inspired by the posts of all of these bloggers. Even if I'm not writing, I make sure to check in to see what these women have to say about their lives and work.
Here are my seven random facts:
1. I love working with children. I love their spirit and unfiltered minds.
2. I collect vintage wedding toppers...no wedding in sight yet!
3. If I had been alive in the 1950s-1970s, I would have been one of those screaming girls in the front row of Elvis concerts.
4. I'd love to write a novel some day (probably not such a surprise coming from a blogger).
5. I'm really enjoying trying out different recipes recently. Coca-Cola cake goes perfectly with tea.
6. I love Mexican food! And sometimes crave corn dogs from the state fair. Weird, I know.
7. Purple is usually my favorite color, but I'm loving orange right now.
Hope you all are having a wonderful start to June. It's a little chilly here--must be the payback for those warm March days!